Germany is one of the most developed countries in the world. It is located in the central part of Europe and actively cooperates with countries such as France, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the United States. Germany is a stable and active country with a leading position in the European Union.
Top areas in Germany
Property for sale in Berlin
Property for sale in Bavaria
- Capital - Berlin
- The largest cities - Berlin, Dresden, Munich, Leipzig, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart and Hannover.
- Population 83 million people.
- Federal republic consisting of 16 federal lands
- Government - parliamentary republic
- The Chancellor - Angela Merkel
- The President - Frank-Walter Steinmeier
- Language - German
- Currency - Euro
- Germany is a part of Schengen Area
That's not all...
Germany is well known for its excellent cars, high-quality machinery and delicious beer. Moreover, it is a country where the great composers, writers, poets, and philosophers lived. The most famous are Beethoven, Bach, and Goethe, Schiller, the Brothers Grimm, Kant, and many others. Germany is also famous for its scientists such as Einstein, Born and Leibniz.
This country attracts tourists from all over the world. And that makes sense! Magnificent landscapes, ancient castles, ski and medical resorts, historical and natural sights leave unforgettable impressions for everyone who has visited Germany.
If you are looking to invest in German Real Estate, view all of our latest German properties for sale here >
Our team are here to answer any questions
Let us know how we can help by completing this form