Ready business for sale in Spandau
No properties found.
Advertise your property with EW Real Estate. Our team of professionals will guide you through each stage of the process and leave you with a full piece of mind. Contact us today!
Mortgage rates in Germany Hit Their 10 Years Maximum
Mortgage interest rates in Germany have reached their highest levels in the last eleven years. As a result, a significant drop in a number of requests for mortgage loans is currently taking place. According to the European Central Bank (ECB), the average…
Property prices in major German cities are declining
As recent study of the German real estate market shows, almost all major cities recently began to experience property price decline after years of prices rising. The reason for this phenomenon lies in a number of factors, such as real estate revaluation,…
The German government is planning to help people with the purchase of real estate
As of today, Germany has the lowest level of property ownership in the EU. According to the official government data, only 42.1% of families own housing units they live in directly, while the remaining 57.9% of families live in rented houses and apartments.…