Do not miss the opportunity to buy a hotel in the city of Sellin (land - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern) on the banks of Baltic Sea. The object was built in 1920 on a land plot of 2,938 sq.m. The last modernization and rehabilitation was carried out in 1990.
The hotel consists of 5 objects:
1. "Western House" with an area of 836 sq.m., built in 1920-1930. Major repairs were carried out in the 80s, in 1990 a partial modernization was carried out. There is a restaurant in the basement; guest rooms are located on the upper floors.
2. Reception, the total area of about 187 sq.m. It is a one-story building. Repair was carried out in 1988.
3. The building for staff with an area of about 187 sq.m. Year of construction 1988. It is a two-story building with a basement.
4. “House-castle on the sea” with an area of about 1,835 sq.m. Year built 1920-1930. Modernization carried out after 1990. On the ground floor there is a restaurant, utility rooms, kitchen, bathroom and office. On 2-4 floors hotel rooms. On the attic floor rooms for staff.
In general, the hotel includes 2 restaurants, 6 single and 31 double rooms, 2 offices.
All rooms of the hotel are bright and spacious, equipped with modern amenities. The interior is brand new. All rooms are non-smoking.
There is a large parking lot near the hotel, where there are enough places for all guests.
Price - 2 800 000 Euro
Total area - 2 076 sq.m.
Rental income - 64 800 Euro / year
Profitability - 2.3%
The hotel was handed over to the operator from 01.01.2007. The lease agreement is valid until 12/31/2025.
The operator is ready to revise the terms of cooperation, subject to reconstruction and expansion of the facility, or the provision of appropriate compensation if these works are carried out independently. Three options for the further development of the hotel complex are possible:
1. Extension and modernization of existing real estate (expansion of balconies, gardens, pool design, improvement of premises, redecorating, connecting a transformer station).
2. Demolition of the "Western House" and the reconstruction of the reception. Construction of a new residential building with a parking lot with an area of about 1,200 sq.m.
3. Complete demolition and construction of a large residential complex with partial sea views and underground parking. For this purpose, a land plot of 2 938 sq.m. will be used fully. Allowed complete freedom of action when designing a new hotel just 100 meters from the sea!
Sellin is a city in Germany, in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. It is part of the Rügen district. Submits to the management of Mönchgut Borders. The population is about 3,000 people. It is the second largest Baltic sea resort on the island of Rügen. Located on the southeast coast and has a pier with a bridge opened in 1998, which is a local attraction. The pier is over 300 meters long. The main street of the city is Wilhelmstrasse, which leads to the beach. To the right and to the left of it are magnificent houses that adorn the resort architecture.
If you are interested in this and other objects, you can leave a request. Our company’s managers will contact you shortly and provide you with the objects that match your request.