You will love this Studio apartments in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony. The building in which they are located was built in 1929, and in 2019 it was significantly rebuilt and brought to the modern level. During the construction, high-quality German building materials were used. The building was carefully designed, which makes it possible to control heating, lighting and much more using your own smartphone.
The residential building is divided into 7 residential units ranging from 63 to 122 sq.m. Each unit has one to four rooms, a living room with a well-equipped kitchen, a designer bathroom, a separate elevator, one or three balconies and a separate basement room. The building also has two common rooms, for example for joint parties. The heart of each unit is a spacious living room. There is also an extensive luxurious and equipped kitchen.
On sale there are 2 studio apartments of the same layout (No. 2 and No. 4). In each of them: 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, hallway, 2 balconies and a basement room.
Check-in is possible immediately after purchase.
Price - 248,430 euros (cost of 1 sq.m. - 3,900 euros)
Area - 63.70 sq.m.
Also on sale in this house are:
2 bedroom apartments
Possible sale of the entire building.
The building is in a quiet location in the Dören district of Hanover. The city center is located in the immediate vicinity. Thanks to good transport links, you can quickly get to anywhere in the city, as well as to its surroundings.
This apartment building is an excellent investment as there is a good and steady demand for furnished housing in the popular Hanover-Dören district. Apartments are 60 sq.m. living space with such parameters is rented here on average up to 2,500 euros per month.
Advantages and main characteristics of apartments:
- Classic old Art Nouveau building
- Building automation using new technology. Heating, lighting control, etc. via smartphone
- Exclusive floor plans, absolutely unique
- The building was completely renovated and restored (including insulation of the external facade)
- Stylish retro staircase (restored)
- Feeling of space thanks to 3 meter high ceilings
- Access to the elevator in the apartment
- Triple glazed windows, including burglary protection
- Entrance doors made of natural wood with sound and heat insulation
- Interior doors are laminated wooden doors made of pine timber with wood veneer, magnetic locks, hidden hinges and panels
- Designer door handles
- Oak flooring
- Retro style tiles
- Custom-made designer kitchen with high-quality electrical appliances from Siemens, Neff and Miele
- Designer furniture
- Granite and marble window sills
- Ventilation system with heat recovery
- Air conditioning
- Built-in floor system with underfloor heating in all rooms. Each room is individually adjustable.
- Solar collectors for heating water
- New central heating (gas) with data transfer via Bluetooth
- At least two balconies per apartment. Depending on the apartment, up to four balconies are available, of which at least one is equipped with glazed sliding elements (conservatory)
- Balcony floors made of natural coating
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with retro arch
- A bathroom with designer fittings, a hanging toilet and a bidet, a freestanding bathtub, a shower in the depths of the floor, an LED mirror, bathroom accessories, etc.
- Modern technology, including the concept of lighting in all rooms and indirect lighting (designer lighting) with high-quality light switches
- The front door is a retro door with Schüco profiles
- Renz Mailbox System
- High quality electrical system
- Pre-installed cables for Hi-Fi audio systems
- Charging station for electric vehicles
If you are interested in this and other properties, you can leave a request. Our company’s managers will contact you shortly and provide you with the objects that match your request.
Do not miss the opportunity to purchase exclusive studio apartments in Hanover!